Boyz & girlz, ladys or gentlemen, everybody...I'm here??!!!

Written by chiang on Friday, June 6, 2008 at 10:17 AM

First time blogging here, it’s kind of mixture lot of feeling…
Bit of awkward + bit of weird + bit of excited + …= My BLOG
Where I started…erm…okay, let me generally introducing myself first, my name is Chiang Wai Hui, 21 years old (actually is 20 years old only, because haven’t reach my birthday yet and why I care so much? Only women will know), female, hometown is in Bayan Lepas, Penang . Now taking my degree in University Tunku Abdul Rahman which is Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting .
I’m the only child in the family, ya, I know I know, how lucky I was but wasn’t much more lucky if there always have someone(sibling) that can share with. No lah, kidding, the truth is really not so bad to the only child in the family. HEHE.

Ok, where am I, oh, how about what my hobbies is. Is sleepingPhotobucket call hobby? No? Haiz…after having a university life, my life become super busy, I have no extra time to restPhotobucket and watch TV drama as use to be, be able to hang out with my friend when it’s semester break only. However, my only enjoyable period in the whole semester…semester break in Year Three might be no more if and only we can catch up the process of our degree thesis…(-.-) Oh ya, I also like to collect any unique thing with the condition that I affordable. Yup, anything no matter sea shell, stamp, boxes......even stonePhotobucket

The top 5 website that I will be visited the most will be yahoo(www.yahoo.com), Google(www.google.com), face book(www.face book.com), you tube(www.youtube.com) and UTAR(www.utar.edu.my) website.
Yahoo and Google is for the purpose of checking mail and finding information of the assignment or any other school work that needed extra information.
The next two website is actually for the entertainment purpose, Facebook…you know, meeting new people, poke friends, playing small online game or application and etc. Meanwhile, Youtube can let me search any video clip which is the latest or hottest discussion such as Wong Ming Chee case, you know young people must be always up to dated one.
Other top website I will be visited the most will be UTAR website, this is the website that I visit the most specially in the period of study week till the date the result been release.
Yaya, this is almost all the basic thing about me. So, if you would like/wish/free to know further about me…wait for my other post… coming soon.

0 Responses to "Boyz & girlz, ladys or gentlemen, everybody...I'm here??!!!"